Complete Estate Planning in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Securing your future may be the focus of many of your financial endeavors. When it comes to estate planning, however, you must look even further ahead. Adequate estate planning ensures that your family is provided for, your business is run appropriately and your assets are handled correctly should something happen to you.
Whether you just decided to create an estate plan or you need to update an older plan to account for your current assets, come to Mark Edler CPA LLC in Dallas, Texas.
What Does Estate Planning Include?
The term "estate plan" encompasses any and all financial measures you take to manage your assets in the case of incapacitation or death.
Your estate plan can ensure that you get proper care if you become permanently incapacitated, that your assets do not get tied up in probate and that your desires are represented in future financial decisions.
Your estate plan may include:
- Beneficiary designations, which identify the person who receives the benefits from your life insurance, retirement accounts and so on.
- Health care directives, which allow you to specify medical instructions or choose a medical proxy if you become incapacitated.
- Power of attorney, which allows you to choose a legal proxy to make financial and legal decisions if you become incapacitated.
- Trusts, which set aside assets for particular beneficiaries.
- A will, which establishes the distribution of your assets, including any shares or ownership you have in your business.
Our firm can help you decide which of these measures listed above will best serve your interests today and for many years to come.
How Can Mark Edler CPA LLC Help You?
At Mark Edler CPA LLC, we have more than two decades of experience helping our clients plan for their immediate and long-term financial goals. We can provide you the recommendations and services you need to feel complete peace of mind when contemplating your distant future.
Contact us today to schedule an estate planning appointment at our Dallas, Texas location.